The Shoot it Better Mini Camp is back for a 6th Season with HBA. If you want to learn to shoot the basketball the correct way, then this camp is a must. NBA Coach Hal Wissel, Scott Wissel, Los Angeles Clippers, Paul Wissel, Seattle SuperSonics will teach you how to shoot the basketball. Learn from the coach who taught Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers, NBA All-Star how to shoot. This camp was rated 2 thumbs up, by players and parents. Limited enrollment, one on one training is given.
All HBA camps are run by professionals who played professional basketball or coached professional basketball. All HBA camp counselors have played college basketball. Learn to play basketball from the Pro’s
Take a look and see who played basketball for HBA. See how it all begin http://www.hopewellbasketball.com/65704.html
HBA Online Store
Travel player who need uniforms can go to the URL below. This will take you to the HBA/Sneakers Plus online store. http://sneakersplus.com/teamsproductslist.aspx?teamID=801. Please check with your travel coach to see what is needed. The store will Open September 27 and close on October 24, 2010. The store will reopen again in November for non travel basketball needs.
HBA Opens Online Store
HBA is always try to make the players life easer when it comes to basketball. First, we set up the easiest online registration for all HBA’s programs. (It’s so easy a cave man can do it). Now, HBA is opening up an online store. This store will be opening soon and it will have everything from travel basketball uniforms, practice jerseys, coach’s jerseys, sweat pants, hooded sweat shirts and tee-shirts. 80% of the store is dedicated to travel basketball and the other 20% is for Hopewell Basketball player who want to support HBA by buying tee shirts and hooded sweat shirts. The online store will be open for a limited time in October. Click on the link below to go to the store. http://sneakersplus.com/teamsproductslist.aspx?teamID=801
HBA Credit Card Registrations.
Hopewell Basketball just made life a little easer for everyone. HBA will now be accepting major credit cards, Visa and Master Card. All programs that HBA will be offering will have the Visa and Master Card icons at the top of the registration page.Just click on these icons and it will take you to the online registration page for credit cards. Just fill in the info and submit it. With in 5 minutes of completing the registration you will receive an email conformation of registration.
HBA Quick Links
More info about HBA http://www.hopewellbasketball.com/6901.html
HBA Questions and Answers http://www.hopewellbasketball.com/101891.html
NBA scores http://www.hopewellbasketball.com/35855.html
Men’s 30 and Over League Registration http://hopewellbasketball.net/7.html
Men’s 18 and Over League Registration http://hopewellbasketball.net/13.html
Shoot it Better Mini Camp http://hopewellbasketball.net/10.html